High Quality Store Shelf Factory for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Light duty rack
- Display Place: Indoor
- Antitheft: Antitheft
- Trademark: RUILI
- Specification: ISO 9001
- HS Code: 73089000
- Material: Metal
- Usage: Supermarkets and Stores
- Loading Capacity: 80kg/Layer
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- Origin: Anping, China
1) cold rolled
2) Material Steel Q235
3) Selective post and beam
Warehouse pallet racking is also called beam racking, which is usually used with pallets. Features as follow:
1), The most popular and economical racking in warehouse;
2), Upright is formed by high-quality cold rolled steel, with an omega shaped section and hole distance 50mm or 75mm;
3), Box beam or step beam used. Beam can be freely adjusted by pitch 50mm or 75mm;
4), Connection of the upright and beam is by wedging, equipped with safety pin to make sure of the safety;
5), Rich accessories: Upright protector, guide rail, frame barrier, row spacer, wire decks, steel shelf, etc.;
6), Stable structure, large loading capacity, convenient sorting;
7), compatible with most type of handling equipment and building structures;
8), First level pallets can be placed on the floor;
|Feature of Pallet racking|
|Surface treatmet:||power coated;|
|Packing:||Neutral paper box or in bulk or upon clients requirements;|
|Size||As customer's request;|
|Container load:||10-15 ton per 1x20 container, 20-25 ton per 1x40 container|
|Payment terms:||TT/ Sight LC|
|Delivery terms:||15 days for 1x20 container, 20 days for 1x40 container|
|TYPE||LENGTH(MM)||WIDTH(MM)||HEIGHT(MM)||LAODING OF EACH LAYER(KG/LAYER)|
2. Can accommodate moving beam leavls to different levels to accommodate different size pallets
3. Easy install and re-configure
4. Function: racks for warehouse/storage room
5. Good quality, anti rusty and durable
6. Good stock rotation
7. Good order picking, 100% selectivity
8. Fast picking rate
9. Low floor area utilzation, net pallet area as percentage of overall warehouse area 40%
Please inform us the following information in your inquiry for our understanding of your requirements, thanks!
1) Size of the warehouse, or floor plan.
2) Width, depth and height for each unit of rack.
3) How many levels for each unit of rack.
4) Loading capacity for each pallet or for each level of beams.
5) How many starter bays and adder bays you need.
6) What colors.